• Request form, found below, has to be filled out and submitted to the HOA.

  • You need written approval from the Barkley Parc HOA

  • You may also need a permit from the City of Covington. (Contact: 985-892-1811)

Architectural Control Committee 

In an effort to protect property values in our subdivision an architectural control committee, which is currently comprised of our board members, has been formed with daily management responsibilities handled by Renaissance Property Management.


If you plan on making any alterations, renovations, or other construction activity, plans must be submitted for approval to the Architectural Control Committee. This includes, but is not limited to:  removing a tree, adding dirt to your yard, fences, porches, driveways, screens, awnings, swimming pools, sheds or other structures.


Please contact the Architectural Control Committee (Currently any board member) or Renaissance Property Management if you have any questions or concerns regarding if approval for your project is necessary.