BARKLEY PARC POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
1. Pool Hours: 6:00 am to 9:30 pm – Any other hours are considered trespassing and the Covington Police Dept. should be called at (985) 892-8500.
2. No Lifeguard on Duty – SWIM AT YOUR OWN RISK!
3. Only paid HOA members may have access to the pool and recreational facilities. No one should be in the pool area without being accompanied by a homeowner and without using their fob for entry, THERE SHOULD BE NO LENDING OF FOBS. Any other means of entry will be considered trespassing.
4. NO CHILD LESS THAN 14 YEARS OF AGE is allowed in the pool without supervision of an adult. That adult must be 18 or older (i.e. A 15 year old cannot be responsible for a 13 year old). Anyone UNDER 14 MUST be with someone 18 or older.
5. A MEMBER MUST ACCOMPANY GUESTS AT ALL TIMES. This facility is for members and their guests only. A member from 14 to 18 years of age may have only one guest of the same age range unless accompanied by an adult. Guests should be limited to 5 people.
6. HOMEOWNERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE BEHAVIOR OF THEIR CHILDREN AND GUESTS AT ALL TIMES. Parents of any youth causing vandalism and/or damage to Barkley Parc Property are 100% liable for replacement of said property and will be charged to the homeowner’s dues.
7. MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR KEEPING THE POOL AREA CLEAN. Pick up and dispose of all trash properly.
8. The Barkley Parc HOA is NOT RESPONSIBLE for personal property in the pool or at the poolside.
9. EXCESSIVE NOISE LEVELS ARE UNACCEPTABLE. Use good judgment to ensure that you, your guests, or your audio devices do not disturb others. Foul Language is not appropriate in family environments such as the pool area.
10. NO PETS ALLOWED IN POOL AREA.
11. ABSOLUTELY NO running, horseplay, excessive splashing, dunking or diving.
12. NO GLASS ALLOWED IN POOL AREA. No Exceptions! All beverages and suntan lotions should be in cans, paper or plastic containers.
13. KEEP THE GATES LOCKED AT ALL TIMES. Remember to close the gate when you leave.
14. PROPER SWIM ATTIRE REQUIRED IN POOL. Street clothes are not permitted. No Cut-Off or Frayed Attire as these items clog the filtration system. No regular diapers – just appropriate swim diapers allowed in pool.
15. NO BBQ GRILLS OR COOKING OF ANY KIND allowed inside or outside of the fenced pool area.
16. NO ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES allowed on pool property. Smoking allowed only in designated smoking area.
17. ANYONE VIOLATING THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS OR LAWS WILL BE FINED $150.00 AND WILL BE SUBJECT TO SUSPENSION OF POOL PRIVILEGES AND/OR CIVIL OR CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. ALL ADULT MEMBERS HAVE THE RESPONSIBILITY AND AUTHORITY TO ENFORCE ALL RULES TO ENSURE SAFETY AND PROPER POOL OPERATION. ANY MEMBER AND/OR GUEST IN VIOLATION OF THESE RULES WILL BE ASKED TO LEAVE THE AREA . THESE RULES AND REGULATIONS AND THE RULES POSTED AT THE POOL AND CABANA MUST BE FOLLOWED!
PLEASE NOTE: The Barkley Parc Pool area has 24 hour video surveillance to prevent and catch criminal and illegal use of the pool and recreational facilities for the safety of its residents.