BARKLEY PARC POOL RULES & REGULATIONS
• Pool and Playground hours are 6:00 AM to 9:30 PM.
• Swim at your own risk, there is no lifeguard on duty.
• Pool requires key fob for entry.
• Member must accompany all guests.
• Adult members age 18+ are limited to 5 guests per family. Members age 14-17 are limited to 1 guest unless accompanied by an adult.
• Children under the age of 14 must be accompanied by an adult age 18+.
• Proper swimming attire required. Infants require swim diapers.
• Diving is not permitted – No running – No boisterous activity.
• No swimming when lightening is in the area.
• Pool gate must remain locked at all times. This is an important safety precaution.
• Music must be kept to a minimum volume. No unnecessary noise.
• Smoking, alcohol and glass containers are not permitted on property.
• Food and drinks are not allowed in the pool.
• All trash must be placed in provided garbage containers prior to leaving pool area.
• BBQ grills or cooking of any kind is not permitted inside or outside the fenced pool area.
• No pets inside pool area.
• Non-compliance of pool area rules and regulations by a member or a member’s guest may result in suspension of pool use. Repeated non-compliance of pool rules may result in a fine levied against your HOA member account.
• The HOA and management is not responsible for any accidents or injuries or loss or damage to personal property.
PLEASE KEEP POOL AREA NEAT AND CLEAN.
IN THE EVENT OF AN EMERGENCY OR CRIMINAL ACTIVITY, CALL COVINGTON POLICE DEPARTMENT AT (985) 892-8500 OR CALL 911.
CALL RENAISSANCE PROPERTY MANAGEMENT AT (985) 624-2900 WITH CONCERNS AND QUESTIONS.
SURVEILLANCE CAMERAS ARE IN USE AT ALL TIMES.